This is a sacred place where I can explore my heart with paint and pen...

A sacred place where I invite you to travel along...

Reflection Friday/ Love my life...

 
Today, as I reflect on my week I am aware to love my life...it's mine...and mine alone...I get to choose what I let in and what I release...some days there is darkness but there is always some color somewhere to focus on...
I am aware that my journey to happiness grows and awaits me when I am present.
I am aware that if I listen to my voice...my heart...I can find that happiness.
I am aware that if I respect myself and my feelings I grow.
I am aware that if I imagine the color I can see the color.
Today, as I reflect on my week I am aware that when I take better care of myself...I can truly say that I love my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment