This is a sacred place where I can explore my heart with paint and pen...

A sacred place where I invite you to travel along...

Reflection Friday...Breathe...

 
BREATHE...

Deep breath...Release...Deep breath...Release...

As I reflect on my week I am aware that this is exactly what I have been doing...I have been breathing deeply and then releasing...releasing fear...uncertainty...negativity...

This week I have been Listening...listening to my inner souls whispers to be proud of who I am...whom over these 63 years I am growing into...I have been giving myself Permission to be exactly who I am at this moment...to create more...and laugh more...I have restarted to make Wishes for myself...to allow myself to know that this is not a selfish act...but rather a necessary act for healing...I have made myself aware to Hold on...to stay present and not project myself into the future... for the present is all I need to be concerned with today...to be aware that I love and I am loved...
 
BREATHE...

Deep breath...Release...Deep breath...Release
 What did your soul whisper to you this week that you can reflect on?

No comments:

Post a Comment