This is a sacred place where I can explore my heart with paint and pen...

A sacred place where I invite you to travel along...

Releasing my shadow energy...

 
I suffer from depression (doesn't everyone?!)...I have for the past 45 years...Although I take medication my shadow side still appears...I have to be honest, I am accustomed to having her by my side...within the past several years I have been more aware of the patterns that trigger her...but what I am finding out (rather loudly I have to say) is that she has a lot of energy! and she has a voice that wants to be heard...I want to unlock that energy...to defy the pull of my past and step into the possibilities of my one true self...I no longer am under the belief that my shadow is trying to destroy me...instead I am finding that it is trying to lead me back...back to the wholeness of me...that it is not me that is "not enough" but rather it is my shadow that is hurt...lost and in great need of love and acceptance...So I am challenging myself...I am allowing the shadow to have her voice...I will unlock her energy in order to bring forgiveness and compassion to the parts of me that feel as if they are "not good enough" ...I will listen and learn from her...allowing her to help me expand the boundaries of my own creation.

Do you have trapped energy that needs to be unlocked?

No comments:

Post a Comment