This is a sacred place where I can explore my heart with paint and pen...

A sacred place where I invite you to travel along...

Reflection Friday...



I have decided that I should take Friday and reflect on my week...my week of this small journal...to see what it is that I have been aware of and where it is that I still need to work on (but then aren't we all a work in progress!?)
This week I have been aware to follow my BLISS...I pick up paint and pen...I allow my heart to speak to me through them and with them...to see and feel how happy they both make me.
I am aware to RISE...to greet each morning with the knowledge that it is a brand new day...a day of my own creation...a day that I get to fill anyway I want to...
I am aware that I am UNLOCKING MY SHADOW ENERGY...that I am learning to heal...I am learning to acknowledge...I am learning to forgive...I am learning that she is not to be feared, but rather to embrace her with love and compassion...
I am aware that I continue to GROW...that I am planting myself firmly in my creativity...allowing me to be happier...to know that in order to grow I must continue to listen to my heart...listen to the whispers...
As I use this day to REFLECT I see that I am spreading my wings...that I am beginning to believe once again in my value and my voice...that by opening my heart and my mind I can feel the happiness deep to my core...

Today is a very good day to not worry and just be happy!

What messages did you receive this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment