This is a sacred place where I can explore my heart with paint and pen...

A sacred place where I invite you to travel along...

Reflection Friday...Be Open...



Today as I reflect on my week I am aware that I need to be open...to stay open...I know it is easy for me to close myself up tightly...I do this because I think it is protecting me, but I know that it really is distancing me.

I am aware that I need to FOCUS on the positive things in my life...to FOCUS on love and harmony allowing it to rise me above the turmoil...to seek peace from within,

I am aware that all I need to do is just feel the LOVE...to be aware that love is not judgemental....to mindfully feel and return the LOVE...


I am aware that in any given day there is a hidden gem that I simply overlook....so I know I must be more present in order to find it...I am aware that by connecting to my inner wisdom I am guided and empowered to find that hidden gem...

I am aware that if I Dive Deep I will discover all that lies within me...I will be able to see and feel more of the beauty that comes from within...allowing loving and happy thoughts to wash over me...

Today, as I reflect on my week the messages came quite freely...and although some things were uncomfortable I remain OPEN...


As you reflect on your week what wonderful messages have you discovered?

No comments:

Post a Comment