This is a sacred place where I can explore my heart with paint and pen...

A sacred place where I invite you to travel along...

My Voice...

 
Today, I am aware that I am listening to my voice...my hearts voice...I am choosing to hear the positive messages that it brings my way...I am choosing to know that it is proof of my resilience and my creativity. Today, I am aware that I often fill myself with so much clutter that the negative has a bigger voice...today I see that by doing these pages I am kinder with myself...I am giving myself a chance once again to learn...I am listening to my hearts voice...I am hearing the wisdom of my heart and creating a different story for myself.
 
What message does your hearts voice bring your way today when you listen closely?

No comments:

Post a Comment