This is a sacred place where I can explore my heart with paint and pen...

A sacred place where I invite you to travel along...

Permission...

I kept a journal several years ago where I made myself a permission slip every week for a year...eventually that journal was made into a book for others to use them...but in the past year I have forgotten to give myself permission on many days...I pulled out the book today and opened it randomly and the page opened to "See Your Beauty" day...

So I take a step backwards for a moment...I hold up my mirror and give myself a break...give myself a pat on the back...I acknowledge my unique spirit...and I give myself permission to stand and appreciate the beauty that rises from the inside out...

What do you need permission for today?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment