This is a sacred place where I can explore my heart with paint and pen...

A sacred place where I invite you to travel along...

Journey...

 
Today, I am aware to take the time to see the happiness in my life...
It has been a challenging year for me...health wise...family wise...emotionally...and there have been moments when I thought "really...could one more thing happen?"...So today, I take the time to be aware that many beautiful miracles of happiness have happened right along side of the difficult things...that I am never alone, because I am loved...that I have been creating more now than in the past few years...that because of the challenges I have been experiencing I have been taking better care of myself...and that if I just stop for a moment and look higher I will feel the happiness...the joy...bringing peace to my heart...that happiness awaits me if I choose to take the journey.
 
Do you see the happiness that awaits you on your journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment