This is a sacred place where I can explore my heart with paint and pen...

A sacred place where I invite you to travel along...

Wishes...

I have gotten out of the habit of making wishes...wishes for myself...there was a time where I would wish on the first star...or when blowing out the candles on my birthday cake...At one time I use to place my hand on my heart and wish for the highest and best things for myself...Today, I am aware to focus on the wishes that I have in my heart for myself...for love...for harmony...for happiness...It is easy to forget how powerful our thoughts are...I sit calmly this morning...I raise my hand to my heart and I make a wish...I invite my self to focus on the wishes I hold for myself...

What wishes do you hold in your heart for yourself?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment