This is a sacred place where I can explore my heart with paint and pen...

A sacred place where I invite you to travel along...

BELIEVE...Reflection Friday

 
Today, as I reflect on my week I am aware that I just need to BELIEVE...to believe in myself...to allow myself to be exactly who I am...with all my good qualities and all my shadow qualities...to believe that everything is happening just as it should...in perfect order...and that I am growing...
 
To believe that my roots are planted firmly and that they will hold me up no matter how fragile I might be feeling...
To believe that my path is helping me grow by teaching me about love...compassion...grief...fear...gratitude...and trust...
To believe that by following the flow it will bring me back to my center...it will bring me back to ME...
To believe that by exploring my patterns I will see the lesson within them...
 
Today, as I reflect on my week I am aware that I just need to BELIEVE that I am exactly where I am suppose to be at this given moment...to believe that my heart is open and growing...
Today....I BELIEVE!
 
How can you BELIEVE in yourself more?

No comments:

Post a Comment