This is a sacred place where I can explore my heart with paint and pen...

A sacred place where I invite you to travel along...

Swim...

 
Today, I am aware to swim...to swim in the colors of my life without the patterns...I have had a difficult time for many years with this season of fall...the details need not be shared, but what I am learning is that the patterns that kept me in the dark no longer serve me any purpose...that the stories that I told myself did not help me to celebrate my life...Today, I am swimming in the colors that present themselves to me...the colors that lift me up...the colors that allow my heart to surface...and to let go of the patterns that hold me down.
 
What patterns, that hold you down, can you let go of in order to swim to the surface?

No comments:

Post a Comment