This is a sacred place where I can explore my heart with paint and pen...

A sacred place where I invite you to travel along...

love's energy/ Reflection Friday

 
 

Today, I am aware of the way love's energy has been flowing through me...allowing me to feel differently as I listen closer to the whispers of my heart...love's energy vibrating through me...around me...and outward...

As I reflect on my week I am aware that only I can plant my seeds of love...seeds of truth...seeds of beauty...seeds of gratitude
I am aware of my gratitude for the growth that I feel as I swim toward the love I carry within for myself...
I am aware of the swirling power of love that holds all my wishes and dreams that start with compassion...responsibility...patience...
As I reflect on my week I am aware of giving loving thanks for being present to the whispers of my heart...

As you reflect on your week are you aware of love's energy in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment