This is a sacred place where I can explore my heart with paint and pen...

A sacred place where I invite you to travel along...

Reflection Friday/ My Center...

 
Today, I am aware that I am swimming within my center...I have been feeling and understanding my truth and allowing it to guide me...I have been accepting...listening and responding to my own heart center...
 
As I reflect on this week I am aware that I have been swimming to my center without the patterns of the past...
I have been Open to creating more trust in my life...
I am aware of the changes taking place...the shift that is allowing me to let go of patterns and keep the lesson that they brought...
I have been going beyond the self imposed boundaries that have been keeping me stuck...
Today, as I reflect on my week I am feeling calm as I swim in my center...

What have you discovered as you reflect on your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment