This is a sacred place where I can explore my heart with paint and pen...

A sacred place where I invite you to travel along...

be part of the whole/ Reflection Friday...

 
This week has been filled with emotions...and learning how to accept them...to learn from them...to be present...to grow from them...to BE...
 
Today, I am aware to be part of the whole...to be active and allow life to unfold around me...and not separate myself...to not be fearful...to allow things to travel there path without trying to alter it...because I believe that everything works out exactly as it should...
 
As I reflect on my week I am aware to remember the LOVE that surrounds me...to be GRATEFUL for all the blessings that I have especially when things are not going the way I think they should...to allow my spirit to be STRONG and know that growth is taking place when I truly listen to my hearts' truth...to be ACCEPTING of the reality...wisdom and faith that brings me energy to allow myself to grow...
 
What have you discovered as you reflect on your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment