This is a sacred place where I can explore my heart with paint and pen...

A sacred place where I invite you to travel along...

Ebb and Flow/ Reflection Friday

 
Today, as I reflect on my week I am so aware of the ebb and flow that has been taking place...I realize how much I have been fighting with myself by not allowing the natural flow of things happen...I have been allowing myself to get stuck in an undercurrent of my own making...but I will not continue to swim here...
 
As I reflect on my week I am aware that it is OK to begin again...to shift in order to continue to do my inner work...
...that even though I was beating myself up for being in an ebb...I was rising above my own shards of glass...
...that once I allowed myself to split wide open I allow myself to understand and to let go of parts of  my past...
...that being aware of the calmness that overtakes me when I allow myself to enter the eye of the storm I allow my heart to open...
 
Today, as I reflect on the ebb and flow of my week I know that although it was a difficult one...I have learned...I have grown...I am healing.

What are you reflecting on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment