This is a sacred place where I can explore my heart with paint and pen...

A sacred place where I invite you to travel along...

begin again...

 
Today, has been a difficult day for me for so many years...feeling stuck in emotions...I exhaust myself trying to figure out how to change those feelings ...Today, I am aware that each new day offers me the opportunity to declare to my heart that I can begin again...(and not beat myself up when I have to remind myself over and over)


I know I am the only one who has the power to change the story that I have told myself over so many years...I know I am the only one who can allow myself to let it go...I know that I am the only one who can acknowledge that I did my best in the past...I know that I am the only one who can recognize the lessons I have learned....


Today, I set the intention once more to begin again....to allow a shift in the cycle that keeps me stuck...to continue to do the inner work to heal...

to begin again...

What story do you hold on to that is not allowing you to begin again?

No comments:

Post a Comment