This is a sacred place where I can explore my heart with paint and pen...

A sacred place where I invite you to travel along...

Open Up...

There are many different techniques that you can use when starting this journey. Starting small is the Below you will find a few examples of what I have learned and used over the many years of journaling from my soul.

Rapid Writing: Forget about grammar...just let words flow onto the page with any thoughts you have.

Talk to yourself:  Ask questions of yourself, (example: what do I need to know right now? how can I give  myself more time?) wait...and then allow yourself to answer that question on the page.

Make Lists: List how you feel right at that moment...if you find some negative feelings, find a way to turn it around to a positive thought.

Reflect:  Taking time to reflect on what I have written about in my journal allows me to capture the positive at the end of the week.

Sent an intention: Honor yourself with your time and desire to listen to your messages fro your soul...to connect with your true self...your inner voice.

I hope this helps give you an insight into how to start to open up to hear your voice clearly.

I will be writing some guidelines to help you on this journey soon...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment