This is a sacred place where I can explore my heart with paint and pen...

A sacred place where I invite you to travel along...

Endless possibilities...

Journaling from your soul is a journey of endless possibilities...of learning  about yourself. One way to start is by asking yourself a question and then quickly writing down what your heart is telling you. Don't stop to think to much about it...don't worry about grammar or spelling...because none of that matters at all....Don't let a blank page in the journal throw you out of balance...pick up a pen and just begin...

Here are a few suggestions:

Who am I?  (you can start this by answering with your name, what you do for a living, and continue deeper by adding qualities and core values) This is totally your choice...

What do I need to know today? (perhaps you are hoping that you will be more aware of the abundance of your life...or maybe you are seeking a direction)

Why am I journaling?  (again start simple, because I signed up for your class and then continue to go a little deeper with what it is that you want to learn about yourself)

Where am I? ( simple: sitting at my desk...and then deeper confused, happy with my life, dreaming)

Once you answer your question you can read what you've written and then go deeper by answering another question...

Here are a few suggestions:

As I reread this what am I  aware of ?
How does it make me feel?  I am really surprised by thinking?
I am happy about? or What am I looking forward to?

By asking your self questions you will start to find your answers...because we all have our answers right there inside...just waiting to come out if we let them.

No comments:

Post a Comment