This is a sacred place where I can explore my heart with paint and pen...

A sacred place where I invite you to travel along...

Navigating...Beginning to Soul Journal...

 
The front of a new journal I am FINALLY allowing myself to do...I have been absent from creating this year...So much going on that I have neglected myself...the biggest being that my eye sight is failing me and PERFECTION has been my middle name for SO LONG...but with the help of joining an online spot (although I am not doing digital journaling) it is keeping me on track...my intention for my self is to do one page ( 6 by 6) Monday thru Friday...and then to add journaling to it here...

Are you ready to start to journal with me? There is no right way...there is no wrong way...there is just the desire to tap into the whispers of your heart...lets listen together...

Begin the adventure of soul journaling...

No comments:

Post a Comment