This is a sacred place where I can explore my heart with paint and pen...

A sacred place where I invite you to travel along...

Other paintings...

I have been celebrating the feminine by taking a class: Painting the Feminine with Connie Solera.  They have been opening me up to a different style of painting...and giving me different messages. I am going to share a couple with you now...

SHE APPEARED FLYING ON WINGS

there was paint....then more paint...water...fingers ...walking away...
searching...listening to my feminine soul...
there was more paint...more water...more fingers...
and then she appeared flying in on wings...





AT 64


she had walked thru many forests in her years...
some were very dark and fearful...others she wandered
around in...but she always emerged on the other side...
sooner or later...
she knows that life is like that...forests and sunshine both helping
her to grow...
But at 64
She is open...
She sees her perception...
She speaks with expression...
She knows her love...
She honors her power...
She accepts her feminine...
She survives.


 
 
WHO AM I?
 
I am the women who is no longer afraid to peel back the layers...
I am the women who reaches for my dreams...
I am the women who uncaged her heart...
I am the women who paints and writes my truth...
I am the women who has found her wings...
I am the women with love in her heart instead of fear...
I am a strong...creative...intelligent...rooted...feminine women.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment