This is a sacred place where I can explore my heart with paint and pen...

A sacred place where I invite you to travel along...

Mother Earth...

I have been doing quite a few paintings on Motherhood...this one came today and I wanted to share it and the words that came with it...
 

 
 
MOTHER EARTH...
 
With love and gratitude I thank you for this day...
 
From the East you bring a new day....to illuminate me...to awaken me...may I be aware to be present to the gift of today.
 
From the South you bring the warmth...to show me my heart and my creativity...may I be aware of the joy of today.
 
From the West you bring the evening....you show me compassion...may I be aware of the knowing's of the day and to rest.
 
From the North you bring the light and goodness...you show me perspectives...may I be aware of my path today.
 
Mother Earth I thank you for enfolding me and providing for my creativity and my peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment