This is a sacred place where I can explore my heart with paint and pen...

A sacred place where I invite you to travel along...

overcome obstacles...

 
This week I am using my Animal Power Oracle Cards for direction when I ask my morning question:
 
WHAT DO I NEED TO BE AWARE OF TODAY?
 
Today I drew the Elephant...RESOLVE You will OVERCOME ANY OBSTACLES...
 
I am aware that I place those obstacles in my own way...I have been shifting lately and allowing myself to listen to my heart and follow through...I have been busy creating for the first time (in years) every day...beyond my journal page...I have been following my path and my voice and I am not being stopped by the obstacles that I sometimes place in my way that I use as an excuse not to carry on...I am living my voice!
 
What obstacle can you overcome?

No comments:

Post a Comment