This is a sacred place where I can explore my heart with paint and pen...

A sacred place where I invite you to travel along...

Stay Open...

 
This will be the last mandala of 2014...I am working very hard on staying open and just need to quiet myself for the next few days in order to start the new year in a better mental place...This year has been a rollercoaster ride of events for me (not unlike other people's lives) I have lost loved ones (my favorite Aunt...My best friend) I have been dealing with health issues...my Mother (who is 88) has been dealing with health issues...and now I feel as if I am losing someone whom I love dearly and I am trying to process it in order to stay open...
I am aware that all things have their season...a time to live...a time to die...but I believe everyone feels that it is never the right season when those things happen...and I know it is easier to close myself up than to keep myself open...So, I will work very hard on it...with love and patience for myself and my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment